Cookbook updates for July July 30, 2012
Six more recipes added to the Lift Cookbook this month:
- Sequencing CSS selector operations.
- Model a column with MySQL MEDIUMTEXT.
- [Viewing the liftproto H2 database](http://cookbook.liftweb.net/Viewing+the+liftproto+H2+database.html).
- Returning JSON from a REST service.
- Accessing HttpServletRequest.
- Add CSS class to an Ajax Form.
...bringing the total to 62 recipes.
The cookbook is a growing resource for Lift developers, presenting programming solutions to a range of specific questions. Follow @LiftCookbook for updates as they happen.
Anyone can contribute to the Cookbook: if you've figured something out, have a great tip to share, or had someone help you and want to pass on the knowledge, just add it to the Cookbook.