Lift 2.3 Released April 5, 2011
Lift is the most powerful, most secure web framework available today. There are Seven Things that distinguish Lift from other web frameworks. Lift applications are:
- Secure -- Lift apps are resistant to common vulnerabilities including many of the OWASP Top 10
- Developer centeric -- Lift apps are fast to build, concise and easy to maintain
- Scalable -- Lift apps are high performance and scale in the real world to handle insane traffic levels
- Interactive like a desktop app -- Lift's Comet support is unparalled and Lift's ajax support is super-easy and very secure
Lift open source software licensed under an Apache 2.0 license.
Lift 2.3 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Improvements to LiftsScreen and Wizard including Ajax support.
- Enhancements to Wiring including Comet support (See the shared shopping example: http://stable.simply.liftweb.net/#toc-Chapter-6).
- Full support for Servlet 3.0 continuations including auto-detect.
- Significant enhances to Lift's testing facilities.
- Enhancements to Squeryl/Record support.
- Enhancements to MongoDB/Record support.
- Improvements to Lift's REST support including continuation-based long polling REST support (see http://stable.simply.liftweb.net/#toc-Chapter-5).
Lift powers (among others):